Application for the course “Be A Changemaker” in Los Angeles from March 18th to 22nd, 2019, is open now until March 1, 2019.
To select our attendees for the course we want to get to know you and what idea you have to solve which kind of social problem. So please complete the form below carefully as changes will not be able after you have submitted it.
After February 15th our Board will select the attendees and we will send you a note in the beginning of March. Please do only apply if it is really possible for you to attend the week from March 18th to 22nd in Los Angeles. The course is free of costs for the attendees but you will have to take care of travel costs, accommodation, food and drinks yourselves.
There is no entitlement to participate in the course by sending in an application. The selection of the attendees will take place in accordance of the entry requirements of the Academy for Social Change. The criteria are:
– Is the idea solving an actual social challenge?
– Is the founder of the idea having the mentality and entrepreneurial spirit it takes to bring a social business to the market?
– Is the idea an innovation to already existing projects / programs?
– Is there a market for the service? And are there possibilities for funding?
– Is the founder motivated and committed to dedicate her/his time and resources to the project to bring it to the market?
Make sure you fill in all fields.
"Be A Changemaker", March 18th - 22nd 2019, Los Angeles
Ready to rumble? We are excited to read your application!
The information you sent in with your application is treated strictly confidential and will not be passed on to third parties out of our organization without your permission. The storage of your data takes place after inclusion in the program and only with your consent.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com